There are many directions your research and project may take you, e.g.:
* research and implement recreation of the Labyrinth in a more permanent medium (brick and mosaic);
* develop didactic materials or presentations for different audiences (public, preschool, students…);
* liase with Environmental or Sustainability groups on campus, Farmers Markets;
* help design and construct terraces, fencing, trellises, sculpture or other medieval style “hardscape” for the garden;
* design and mount permanent website(s) for Garden and Labyrinth linked to LUC’s Medieval Studies; incorporate earlier students’ research and add your own.
Contact Dr Gross-Diaz if you are interested email@example.com.