A summary of duties as Office Manager:
- Manage and facilitate communications within RP/WRHS general membership, committees, and Board of Directors.
- Conduct basic bookkeeping and account report generation activities.
- Perform general office administration services including fulfilling merchandise sales, office maintenance, and routine IT support.
- Provide administrative support services for special projects of the Board and committees, as directed.
- Maintain and enhance RP/WRHS public access support including monitoring telephone and e-mail correspondence.
- Maintain and manage all procedural documents and lists relating to Society operations.
- Develop and document volunteer recruitment processes.
- Maintain database of prospective and active volunteers.
- Recruit prospective volunteers.
- Contact, train, and mentor volunteers.
- Maintain and distribute docent schedule.
- Implement volunteer appreciation activities.
- Report volunteer utilization, as requested.
To apply, please send cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Executive Committee will review all applications and schedule interviews beginning April 21, 2014. The Rogers Park/West Ridge Historical Society is located at 1447 W. Morse Ave., Chicago, IL 60626.