This intern will take key subjects in which the library has extensive and unique holdings and update the reference section of those Wikipedia encyclopedia entries with ISBNs of books from the Library's collection or other appropriate links on those topics so that when potential patrons click on those links they are referred to the Library as a resource on that topic. This intern, time-allowing, may explore similar linked data projects that direct users to the Pritzker Military Library's resources. For more information about the project, see the Pritzker's Wikipedia page.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Coursework or experience in library science, public history, computer science or related disciplines;
- Advanced computer orientation skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work in teams and independently;
- Advanced research skills;
- Advanced undergraduates (Seniors) or graduate students (Library Science, Computer Science, Public History) preferred.