- attending training on best practices in oral history collection and processing
- researching the backgrounds of interview subjects
- traveling to interview subject homes to conduct interviews
- operating recording devices and taking photographs, digital file management
- transcribing and cataloguing recordings, and selecting excerpts for posting on the IAHM website.
Preferred qualifications: graduate student in the fields of history, museum studies, journalism, sociology or anthropology. Valid driver’s license. Own vehicle a plus.
Please send cover letter, resume and two references to: firstname.lastname@example.org